`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Replacement MOJO!!!

Topps Replacement MOJO!!!
So I had been waiting on a 2010 Triple Threads Ian Kinsler Rising Star Auto/Relic Gold /50.....and I figured after 2 years it was time for a replacement. I was a little nervous because of the hit or miss nature of it.....but Topps REALLY came through on this one. My replacement:

2002 Topps Autographs Alex Rodriguez
[Image: IMG_0557.jpg]

I can't list BV's in the forums obviously, but those with OPG can check the BV on this, and I guarantee it's way higher than that Kinsler. I'm a happy collector right now.

The card IS for trade....not listed in my org. yet, so if you have interest PM me and I'll check your org out and see what you've got....I collect Braves (particularly Chipper and HOFers).
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

RE: Topps Replacement MOJO!!!
why the hell did they still have that card is what i wanna know...no disrespect...great replacement!....but you get my point
and is the kinsler really less than three-fifths of a benjamin?...if thats the case ill hafta look into pickin one up Wink

I wondered about that myself...10 year old card.

(07-30-2012, 03:24 AM)goldglovessu21 Wrote: why the hell did they still have that card is what i wanna know...no disrespect...great replacement!....but you get my point
and is the kinsler really less than three-fifths of a benjamin?...if thats the case ill hafta look into pickin one up Wink

yea..i mean, come on

from a company standpoint...thats crap...for you...an a-rod on card..bingo!...congrats man..i dont think i said that in my first post...lol

Well....speaking of a different company....I just found out that the Beckett Price Guide (print version) and the OPG have this card priced 60 DOLLARS differently between the two.....now that, my friend, is crap. How is anyone supposed to correctly price anything with two price guides from the same company being totally different.

Nonetheless, I'm happy with the card, and I'd say that the A-Rod, no matter what BV it truly has, is a good replacement for the Kinsler, who hasn't signed anything for Topps in 2 years.

I might be interested in the A-Rod. LMK if you see anything
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

A-Rod's cards have been selling real soft lately so maybe OPG is dropping the price accordingly...takes a while before the print catches up sometimes..

You got a great card and made it great IMO..of course im pretty biased...
[Image: arod.gif]

(07-30-2012, 09:30 AM)arod1973 Wrote: A-Rod's cards have been selling real soft lately so maybe OPG is dropping the price accordingly...takes a while before the print catches up sometimes..

You got a great card and made it great IMO..of course im pretty biased...
Oh yes, I'm very happy with what I got. I've seen replacements go really bad for people, so I'm quite happy with the outcome.

you hit a winner - it is odd that it is so old. Maybe it fell behind a desk!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

VERY sweet replacement dude............congrats!!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE