`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OT: Almost done!

OT: Almost done!
Thought I'd update you guys on my wiffleball field since some of you wanted to know. Completed the left field wall today. There is netting on there, it's just really hard to see from a distance. Anyways, we should be 100% complete by the end of next weekend.

[Image: 2012-07-29_17-54-38_817.jpg]

RE: OT: Almost done!
Nice man, ive built a few in my day. Its hard to get a field thats deep enough but isnt a real field.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(07-29-2012, 09:46 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Nice man, ive built a few in my day. Its hard to get a field thats deep enough but isnt a real field.
105 to dead center and that left field wall is 15 feet high. Kinda small, but it's still not easy to go yard.

DO you tape balls and bats? Or play legit

(07-29-2012, 09:52 PM)chads-cards Wrote: DO you tape balls and bats? Or play legit
Official Wiffle balls but we do use bigger bats like this:
http://www.baseballrampage.com/enlargeph...isplay.jpg

Yeah thats the style I used to use but we enhanced our play lol. Tight electric tapes balls and bats...so we finally got a field that was equal to like a bronco sized field...around 200 left 215 center 205 right

(07-29-2012, 10:00 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Yeah thats the style I used to use but we enhanced our play lol. Tight electric tapes balls and bats...so we finally got a field that was equal to like a bronco sized field...around 200 left 215 center 205 right
We enhanced our bats but that's it. The "park" is about an hour and 45 minutes away from Baltimore

looking good so far...