`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Tri star case

2009 Tri star case
hello all. wanted to get some feedback and see what u all think. i recently just purchased a case of 2009 tri star case for 150. never bought a case before and thought i would take a chance on this. so my question to u is, did i do alright? dont know to much about tri star. i guess what sold me was the chance to pull a trout auto. feedback would be great.
thanks

RE: 2009 Tri star case
Well we won't really know how you did until you bust the case open Tongue I mean you could get 6x Trout autos and of course you did awesome for $150...or you may not be so lucky.

Tristar actually had a few products in 2009 but since you mentioned Trout I'm assuming you got the 2009 Tristar Prospects Plus. Which kind of boxes did you get, the 20 cards per box ones or the hobby "hot box" ones? How many boxes in the case?

I opened up like 3 of the 20 cards per box variety and got 2 regular Trouts and some Strasburgs. No autos, but considering they were free gifts with other items I ordered I felt I did fine.

I got a case with 16 boxes with 20 cards per pack. I saw that the trout regular card is worth 20. So I am hoping that some autos come out of this. I read that there were also some serial numbered cards of his as well. And ur right, won't know until I bust the boxes open. I just felt like it was a good deal. Does stras have an auto in this?

Yeah there are some decent autos in there of young guys. Not everyone can be Trout and Strasburg and in the pros rockin already Smile

Dustin Ackley, Billy Hamilton, Manny Banuelos and a few others all have decent book values. Beckett lists 619 different autos when you count up all the color variations.

should be a fun break nevertheless..good luck and hope you hit a trout auto!!

thanks all for the help!!