`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Platinum, yields a couple of nice hits!

Bowman Platinum, yields a couple of nice hits!
Busted some Elite football and SPA hockey and started out the local but Bowman got my attention. I buy very little baseball unless it is a product such as SP Legendary Cuts or even Donruss Limited Cuts.

I don't keep up with prospects but as a lark opened a few packs, 17 to be exact from the box on the shelf. 3 had gone out the door before I got there.

Got these three hits from the 17:

[Image: GoodPulls260.jpg]
[Image: GoodPulls261.jpg]

Relic auto was:

[Image: GoodPulls262.jpg]

Found out Hultzen was the second player picked in the draft.

Then to get the box price instead of single packs, the owner opened a new box and I picked out three packs.

This was in the last of the three:

[Image: GoodPulls263.jpg]

Pretty happy to say the least.

As I mentioned I don't pay attention to prospects so last year I bought one mini box of Finest and got this card.

[Image: forsale099.jpg]

I know who he is now for sure.

Good luck with your breaks

Can someone move this to the baseball breaks section. I thought I was there when posting the break

RE: Bowman Platinum, yields a couple of nice hits!
(07-27-2012, 12:36 PM)ronfir Wrote: Busted some Elite football and SPA hockey and started out the local but Bowman got my attention. I buy very little baseball unless it is a product such as SP Legendary Cuts or even Donruss Limited Cuts.

I don't keep up with prospects but as a lark opened a few packs, 17 to be exact from the box on the shelf. 3 had gone out the door before I got there.

Got these three hits from the 17:

[Image: GoodPulls260.jpg]
[Image: GoodPulls261.jpg]

Relic auto was:

[Image: GoodPulls262.jpg]

Found out Hultzen was the second player picked in the draft.

Then to get the box price instead of single packs, the owner opened a new box and I picked out three packs.

This was in the last of the three:

[Image: GoodPulls263.jpg]

Pretty happy to say the least.

As I mentioned I don't pay attention to prospects so last year I bought one mini box of Finest and got this card.

[Image: forsale099.jpg]

I know who he is now for sure.

Good luck with your breaks

Can someone move this to the baseball breaks section. I thought I was there when posting the break
That Topps Finest Trout auto is beautiful man!

Sweet Break! The Trout should net a nice profit or great trade bait! You have some amazing luck with baseball! Do you have this kind of luck with fb and hockey?

Wow dude.......great pulls!! congrats!!Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE