[Image: 001-1.jpg]

[Image: 009.jpg]

[Image: 002-2.jpg]

[Image: 007.jpg]

[Image: 006-1.jpg]

[Image: 005-1.jpg]

[Image: 008-2.jpg]

[Image: 010.jpg]
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

RE: Recent Pickups
Hey some of those look familiar Smile

Love that Tribute auto!!!
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

sweeeeet!!Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

Nice Tribute Cutch Auto
Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket

Great cards Jim falbo21.
If you don't mind me asking and if it doesn't break any Beckett TOS rules ... About how much were the Tier One serial /25 Hanrahan and Walker cards? I know that Beckett doesn't typically list cards that are under /25, so it shouldn't break any rules I hope. I'm not asking for exact amounts , just like a price range thereabouts. Over $20? Under $50?
Also I'm a little new, but how do you post pix of cards? Do you scan them? If so what size?
Do you just copy them into the post or are they linked offsite at photobucket or shutterfly or something else. Sorry to be a PITA asking too many questions.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-26-2012, 09:05 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Great cards Jim falbo21.
If you don't mind me asking and if it doesn't break any Beckett TOS rules ... About how much were the Tier One serial /25 Hanrahan and Walker cards? I know that Beckett doesn't typically list cards that are under /25, so it shouldn't break any rules I hope. I'm not asking for exact amounts , just like a price range thereabouts. Over $20? Under $50?
Also I'm a little new, but how do you post pix of cards? Do you scan them? If so what size?
Do you just copy them into the post or are they linked offsite at photobucket or shutterfly or something else. Sorry to be a PITA asking too many questions.
I scan the cards then upload them w/ photobucket for photo's...The /25 walker has gone for about $20-30 and hanrahan have been going for $10-25.

jim

Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

Thanks Jim. That's helpful.
Now I just have to get a photobucket account. Oh, yeah, and thanks for the link you sent.
Mitch
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.