`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize Question

Organize Question
Why is it when I try to add a complete set to my organize it never shows up? It only shows up if I add each card individually. I'm lazy and that is too much work!
[Image: rickeybanner.png]

Collecting: Rickey Henderson, Lyle Overbay, Bob Coluccio and Jerome Iginla

RE: Organize Question
(07-24-2012, 10:42 PM)stevep0422 Wrote: Why is it when I try to add a complete set to my organize it never shows up? It only shows up if I add each card individually. I'm lazy and that is too much work!
Hmm, need some more details on how you're doing it - works fine for me.

I search for a set "1989 Donruss" for instance, and click on that entry to load the page about the set and then there's a button with a + sign on it below the card image and say add to organize. I chose to add a new collection and it did that and updated any entries I already had with that new tag as well.

if you have cards from that set already in your org, it wont add it again

(07-25-2012, 05:24 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: if you have cards from that set already in your org, it wont add it again
Actually I believe this behavior changed a few weeks ago. I had noticed it then but wasn't sure if I was doing something different than before.

Here are the quick tests I just did:

1. Create a collection "0000 Test", locate 1965 Topps #477 and add it individually to this collection. Create a collection "0001 Test", locate the entire 1965 Topps set and add to this collection. #477 now exists in both "0000 Test" and "0001 Test" and the other 598 items from 1965 Topps are in "0001 Test"

2. Create a collection "0002 Test", locate 1966 Topps #477 and add it individually to this collection. Locate the entire 1966 Topps set and add to a new collection "0003 Test". #477 now exists in both "0002 Test" and "0003 Test" and the other 607 items are in "0003 Test"

You guys are awesome thank you very much!
[Image: rickeybanner.png]

Collecting: Rickey Henderson, Lyle Overbay, Bob Coluccio and Jerome Iginla