`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Team/Player do you always seem to pull most?

What Team/Player do you always seem to pull most?
Just curious to see what others are just for fun. My player that I always seem to pull is Ichiro, no matter what I'm buying I always get his card. Never had a huge pull but always get at least one of his cards. The team I seem to pull the most is the Braves. I always get Braves rc's, serial #'d cards, relics and auto's. I won 4 box breaks in a row on ebay and got a Braves hit in every single one of them! Its to the point that when I go to win the dbacks break I always have to try and win the braves break lol
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: What Team/Player do you always seem to pull most?
For me the player I get most is Chipper Jones. I have two plates almost an entire refractor rainbow of Topps chrome and some bowman chrome but no auto's. The team i seem to get most is the Tampa Bay Rays. Since I am prospector and set collector it doesn't bother me to much. I also have been getting alot of Texas Rangers lately. Two autos out of Ginter and two rangers. Not Hamilton either!

Tigers. I seem to only pull porcello in higher end products and for midend I keep pulling the prospects for them (Tyler Collins the most). I have been able to sell them all easily though (not for prices of boxes, but they do normally sell quick)
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

When I was a kid Jose Cruz turned up in my packs all the time. I must have had one of every single 80s card of him ever produced, and most in duplicate. I would sort my cards and my Astros pile would always be larger than all the rest.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

As a kid it was Wade Boggs. I think I had 5+ of every topps card of him from 88-92, just from packs.

Currently... Johnny Damon... Can't escape that bastard. His base cards haunt me.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Last year I was plagued by Ben Revere and Jordan Walden. Drove me nuts.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Tabata wouldnt leave me alone in high end last year. Havent opened much this year really.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

robinson cano everything i opened last year had a cano relic in it this year havent broke much boxes been focusing on my hanson pc
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums