`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiatus, again, maybe permanently.

RE: Hiatus, again, maybe permanently.
Did a Dingo eat your org? LOL sorry. Just watched "Tropic Thunder" and couldn't help it.

In reality I'm sad to hear about that - what a travesty. I hope you get it up and running again soon, all the best.
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

(05-22-2012, 06:44 PM)The-Joker Wrote: Did a Dingo eat your org? LOL sorry. Just watched "Tropic Thunder" and couldn't help it.

In reality I'm sad to hear about that - what a travesty. I hope you get it up and running again soon, all the best.

LOL! Nah mate i chucked it on the barby, thought it was a shrimp! "Tropic Thunder" is rather epicly funny though, good call Smile

I am making some progress, but its painfully slow right now, but i suppose progress is progress!
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

anyone still waiting on this guy to send the cards? First trade took 2 months, but i've been waiting 3 months and 2 weeks on this one? Have a friend actually going to visit the same town in a few weeks. Door to door service lol
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

(07-25-2012, 04:53 PM)ntgsportscards Wrote: anyone still waiting on this guy to send the cards? First trade took 2 months, but i've been waiting 3 months and 2 weeks on this one? Have a friend actually going to visit the same town in a few weeks. Door to door service lol
He logged in today
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I'm still waiting too.

I am still waiting three. I hope that it's just the postal service.

Randi

One trade took 3-4 months for me to receive my end. Hes good about getting his end out
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

I am still waiting for my cards as well. Hope they come soon.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Hey guys,

An update for you all and to answer a few questions.... all of my trades have been sent out - in saying this, i'll freely admit I didnt send most of them until a month or so after the trade was accepted, i had them all packaged and ready to ship, but i was ill (still am), and i did not make it to the post office for some time. But having said that, the last couple (which i received back in the mail this week (or last week, i was away for a couple weeks for some rest and trying to catch up on my studies), have been mailed those packages being for dark crawler88, SRJChicago whom ive already spoken with, and choppamatic - they were all returned because of a postage error, and have been checked for damage, there was none, repacked, and now resent. So i just ask for some patience, (even though i have before and you guys have already shown more than you should have had to) My record (before this shambles) speaks for itself - ive never reneged on any deals yet, and i dont intend to start now.

I apologise for the delays in sending my end, and ill get around to sorting through what has and potentially hasnt arrived at my end and mark it accordingly.... the reason i havent marked anything received is because a) i didnt check until a few weeks back, and b) because my org got nuked, i dont know what came from where, and its all in a big pile on my desk.

Im not going into any detail about my illness in a public forum, but if anyone feels it sufficiently necessary to ask about it, I can discuss it privately. Ill be around for a while now, so there shouldnt be any more delays in me getting back to folks about anything.

Cheers,

Steve.

[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI