`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to sell collection

Want to sell collection
I want to sell my entire baseball collection book value 72,000. i am not sure how show that it is for sale all cards listed on beckett. 360-901-5386 if anyone would take the time to walk me through on how to list it through beckett it would be a big help. would take .25 on the dollar. thc gmc

RE: Want to sell collection
A collection that large is likely going to get some interest on the board. Listing cards begins when you sign up for "MY ORGANIZE" and start putting cards on.
You are new to the board - so you are either going to have to ship first - or use paypal (or better yet - both). Buyers will need some protection!
List cards is not very hard - I'd say give it a try and see how easy it is!
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

RE: Want to sell collection
To sell cards on here, you'll need to purchase a subscription and enter all the cards you have into the Organize. Them input the quantity you "have" for each one and the selling price. It can be time consuming at first, but depending on what you have, you might get some bites. Another option would be to only list your easily sellable cards and try to move them as lots-by player, team, whatever. If you have $75k worth of 80s cards, it'll be a tough sell. But if you have vintage or current star cards in your collection, you'll do ok. Good luck!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*