`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im such a bonehead

Im such a bonehead
Thats right I sent some cards out in a PWE, I might add against my better judgement. Well they arrived with crease's on them and its been bothering me.

englandhousehold I have something special coming your way, and feel free to post pics of the cards I sent to you so everyone can see why you should not ship in PWE.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

RE: Im such a bonehead
Your a saints fan, so what do you think we epect? Tongue lol. Glad to see you are willing to make right in this. I have seen majority that would say to hell with the other person. Good job!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Shipping a single low $$ item via PWE is fine, as long as you include a card filler (thin one). Knock on wood, I have been very successful and the buyers no it. Just have to make sure you protect them well and yes, going overseas it isn't suggested... :p

It's alright buddy, it was a gift. I'll get some scans posted up in little bit, about to run and get some supper for everyone.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

This one hurt the most. Look above and below the jersey...you can follow the crease. The thing is, when you send a bubble envelope the postal system sends it through a different process, PWE they send through a sorter and I used to help design the sorters they have....it's a brutally fast machine and that no remorse for anyone's envelope. (Just FYI on the postal machines in case anyone didn't know).

[Image: IMG.jpg]

[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Man that makes me sick to see that, but I think you will enjoy the piece Im gonna send to you.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Ouch... My condolences... I steer clear of pwes... Once in a while I will get one from a purchase on the bay, and I cringe everytime I open them... So far I have lucked out... I would NEVER ship any cards in a PWE ever!!!