`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question on LCS pricing

Question on LCS pricing
All the LCS in my area are long gone in my area, anyone able to give a general idea of 2012 Bowman Jumbo HTA box or a case price? I got hold of a place but it is far away & the pricing was very close to an online company. I get this feeling it's just a way of getting me to go there only to find they are sold out or maybe meant retail box/case etc. Who wants to go that far & leave empty handed. Since i was in retail i was expecting them to quote a phone price & if you come in we'll give a better deal.
Now i'm just curious if a lcs is able to be that competitive.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: Question on LCS pricing
They could be that competitive especially if they need the business and how well their shop is doing in this economy. Don't jumbos usually go for around 180? I could be way off but that is just a guess.

(07-18-2012, 09:00 AM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: They could be that competitive especially if they need the business and how well their shop is doing in this economy. Don't jumbos usually go for around 180? I could be way off but that is just a guess.
Yes, on 1 website i saw the jumbo at 180.00, about $10.00 less than what the lcs quoted me.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,

Jumbos are hard to come by in my area. They are listed at 179 on BO.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Well, I am glad my estimate wasn't that off then! lol

Let us know if you make the purchase man and what you get when you bust that bad boy!

(07-19-2012, 09:21 AM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: Well, I am glad my estimate wasn't that off then! lol

Let us know if you make the purchase man and what you get when you bust that bad boy!
It's my friend looking for a case as i got him back into collecting over the last year.

I saw some 2012 Jumbos on the bay. I believe around $ 170.00 per box. 2012 Bowman Platium Baseball is to be released maybe next Tuesday, I payed for my case today. Hope to open a box within 24 hours upon arrival . I need the Harper Redemption