`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynch got Arrested

RE: Lynch got Arrested
Well, at least he didn't hit anybody this time...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I guess he tried to drink the rainbow this time.

Is the Dez thing a NEW incident or the one from a couple months ago?
Nevermind my Dez question. Wrong ex-OSU Cowboy WR.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Dez supposedly in trouble for "pushing" his own mother. Im sure many will disagree but thats worse than a DUI to me by far.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(07-17-2012, 01:00 PM)the great 48 Wrote: Dez supposedly in trouble for "pushing" his own mother. Im sure many will disagree but thats worse than a DUI to me by far.
They shouldn't... It's FAR worse, unless the DUI included a fatality.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Yeah apparently there was an argument between Dez, his brother and his Mom on Saturday night.

Mom was pushed in the struggle and Dez Bryant was arrested on a misdemeanor charge. That's all we know.

Police say Dez Bryant assaulted his mother by hitting her in the face with a baseball cap and pulling her shirt and hair.
Angela Bryant did not need to be hospitalized, but she told police she had pain and swelling as a result. Dez was booked on Class A family violence charge. Since it's his first NFL arrest -- and not a felony -- it's unclear if a suspension is looming. Dez's mother became a hot topic around the 2010 draft when Dolphins GM Jeff Ireland asked the talented prospect if his mother was a prostitute. She also spent 18 months in jail during Dez's childhood for selling crack cocaine.

From nfl.com

All I can say is LOL @ pushing your mom is worse than a DUI.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(07-17-2012, 02:15 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: All I can say is LOL @ pushing your mom is worse than a DUI.
I have a DUI and Id rather have 10 more than to ever have said I was such a piece of sh** that I pushed my mother.
But thats just me I guess...

(07-17-2012, 03:14 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I have a DUI and Id rather have 10 more than to ever have said I was such a piece of sh** that I pushed my mother.
But thats just me I guess...
I totally understand the point of view of pushing your mother makes you a lowlife, but I have strong feelings on drinking and driving. 10,000+ people are killed every year relating to drunk drivers. And now I have broken my own word of saying "all I have to say is LOL." Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(07-17-2012, 03:35 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: I totally understand the point of view of pushing your mother makes you a lowlife, but I have strong feelings on drinking and driving. 10,000+ people are killed every year relating to drunk drivers. And now I have broken my own word of saying "all I have to say is LOL." Smile
And I understand youre view on drinking and driving and the lives that have been taken because of it but this was DUI (no fatality) vs pushing your mother.
It comes down to messing your life up for a few months (usually something that effects you only) vs pushing your mother and having to deal with the look she gives you every time she looks at you. (the way you feel for the rest of your life, even if she forgives you...)
Bring on the DUI!