IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MY IN PERSON AUTOS (update 8/6/12)

RE: MY IN PERSON AUTO THREAD UPDATE w/ Joba & Nunez
(07-25-2012, 02:21 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: nice job
Thank You
(07-25-2012, 02:39 PM)stera8 Wrote: i want to go to yankees spring training so bad...

looks good man
Thanks for the comment. Yankees ST games are fun. Sometimes can be really special if some of the older guys come around. I have gotten Reggie Jackson to sign a ball and got to chat up David Wells and Goose. Watch Tino Martinez pitch some BP to some of the younger guys. If they are at home you actually have a chance to watch both teams take BP. With the visiting team taking BP on the playing field. While the Yanks taking BP on a AUX field.
Another encounter with JOBA
[Image: JobaChamberlaine002-003.jpg]
TYLER AUSTIN came back strong from his time on the DL
[Image: TylerAustin005-006RigobertoArrebato001.jpg]

(07-26-2012, 07:16 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Thank You

Thanks for the comment. Yankees ST games are fun. Sometimes can be really special if some of the older guys come around. I have gotten Reggie Jackson to sign a ball and got to chat up David Wells and Goose. Watch Tino Martinez pitch some BP to some of the younger guys. If they are at home you actually have a chance to watch both teams take BP. With the visiting team taking BP on the playing field. While the Yanks taking BP on a AUX field.
Another encounter with JOBA
[Image: JobaChamberlaine002-003.jpg]
TYLER AUSTIN came back strong from his time on the DL
[Image: TylerAustin005-006RigobertoArrebato001.jpg]
Wow, jealous. Knew I should've driven down to Tampa while Joba is rehabbin'. I'm up in Spring Hill.
[Image: banner.png]

*Mattingly PC Featured in BSCM Dec. 2011

Split Household

Yankees-Mattingly
NY Giants- Manning, Beckham, Cruz, Pierre-Paul

Rays- Kiermaier, Longoria, Souza
Cowboys - Aikman

(07-26-2012, 08:43 AM)bonemarro Wrote: Wow, jealous. Knew I should've driven down to Tampa while Joba is rehabbin'. I'm up in Spring Hill.
Should have. Made some starts in the GCL then last two days he pitch back to back and chopped it up with some fans and signed for people. He will be back for the Rays game on Labor Day. He is going to NY for the weekend to throw bullpen for them up there to see his progress. I think he just needs a couple more rehab games and he is set.

Nice stuff man. I saw the Aardsma auto and was looking at it for a second trying to see who it was before I noticed the names listed above the picture. I knew it looked familiar but couldnt place who it was. I was able to get Aardsma when he was doing rehab with the Rainiers last year and got him to sign a ticket from the game he recorded his 1st career save in. He thought that was really cool. Congrats on Joba. I was lucky that Franklin Gutierrez was rehabing when the team came here to Utah. Keep it up and can't wait to see further additions.
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

Got these on July 28, 2012

[Image: TylerAustin006-007.jpg]
[Image: SladeHeathcott007-008.jpg]
[Image: KyleRoller002.jpg]

RE: MY IN PERSON AUTOS (update 7/31/12)
wow dude, thats a awesome collection of autos.....keep up the good work!!Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(07-31-2012, 08:11 AM)75toppsfan Wrote: wow dude, thats a awesome collection of autos.....keep up the good work!!Smile
Thank you. Should be another update by Monday. Headed to 2 more games over the weekend. Hopefully I get some pics up of some bats and balls as well.

Another bunch of cards from Friday's and Sunday's Game
[Image: TylerAustin008-010.jpg]
[Image: GarySanchez001-002.jpg][Image: SladeHeathcott009-010.jpg]
[Image: AustinRomine001-002.jpg][Image: ShaneGreene001.jpg]
[Image: JoseToussen001.jpg][Image: ZacharyWilson001.jpg]
[Image: Project001.jpg]

Still trying to get some of the remaining signatures.
[Image: Project002.jpg]

Another project I'm working on.
[Image: ZacharyWilsonAustinRomineTickets.jpg]

Tickets signed by Zachary Wilson and Austin Romine
[Image: Project003.jpg]

And yet another project in the works.

RE: MY IN PERSON AUTO THREAD
(07-17-2012, 05:23 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Sorry about the cards. I try and pace myself and only get two at a time with my sons next to me. If not I only get the one and keep it moving for the rest of the fans.
You could build an autograph book and you would be able to put up to 6 cards out at a time. All you need is a 6 by 9 notebook and some paper photo corners. Put it together using blank spacers to set the corners in place. Once you have that completed you can load the book any way you feel most comfortable with to quickly find who's signing instead of trying to thumb through a stack. It also nearly eliminates having cards get smeared, with the only danger being a lefthanded signer who drags the meat of their palm.

RE: MY IN PERSON AUTO THREAD
(08-06-2012, 08:25 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: You could build an autograph book and you would be able to put up to 6 cards out at a time. All you need is a 6 by 9 notebook and some paper photo corners. Put it together using blank spacers to set the corners in place. Once you have that completed you can load the book any way you feel most comfortable with to quickly find who's signing instead of trying to thumb through a stack. It also nearly eliminates having cards get smeared, with the only danger being a lefthanded signer who drags the meat of their palm.
Not to knock the input but I really don't care for this method. Doesn't seem personable. I look it as if I was the player. I wouldn't like it if person after person sticks album after album in front of me. I do the autographs to build up my sons collection and also be able to chat with them. get my kids high five and let them know I am there as a fan not just another face in the crowd and maybe trying to make some money off the ink they just put on my cardboard. I try to make it to games about twice a week and i drive sometimes up to 2 hours. these players get to know my kids as I have also joined the booster club for the Tampa Yankees. but again i thank you for the in put but its just something I wouldn't use. I rather miss a chance knowing i have another game then just breezing from one to the next