`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Big thanks to 2 of our members. 75toppsfan and acevanquish!

Big thanks to 2 of our members. 75toppsfan and acevanquish!
For some of you who don't know these 2 surprised me with some goodies. Which I'm still in awe that they would do such a great thing. Makes me really feel like this community is not ALL THAT bad and that there are some great members on here!

You both did a very generous thing recently and I would like to personally thank you both.

75toppsfan - I absolutely love the McCutchen auto! It's really a sweet card, couldn't believe it to be honest! Even my wife liked it haha.

acevanquish - You surprised me with these 2. I will not lie. The Rod Barajas and Evan Meek 1/1's are amazing! Did not totally expect that at all!

To the both of you, I tip my hat and say thank you. Pure class all the way. What you did will bring good karma your way, I just know it!

God bless you both.

My mind is blown right now....just...awesomeness

~Zach
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

RE: Big thanks to 2 of our members. 75toppsfan and acevanquish!
That's awesome... wish someone would send me something Big Grin haha jk jk
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

It was my pleasure dude!! I pulled that card out of one the boxes I bought earlier this year, one of the boxes was a hot box, so I really scored there. Like I told you, I've seen you do some great things for other members so it was a easy call to send it your way.......enjoy!!Big Grin
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(07-12-2012, 09:26 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: ... I've seen you do some great things for other members so it was a easy call to send it your way.......enjoy!!Big Grin
Ditto.

Fitzy Did Topps do a good job shipping? I assume at least a top loader. I'd like to see a scan of the back (unless it is completely blank) but I think there is a hologram or something?
[Image: badtime.jpg]