`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print run on topps sparkle??

RE: Print run on topps sparkle??
(07-13-2012, 09:28 PM)acevanquish Wrote: I finally got around to checking mine. First 2 cards I grabbed out of my 2011 box was a regular Adam Jones and right behind it a sparkle Adam Jones. I let out an audible oooh. I actually got one. They're easier to see when you have doubles or more to compare. I have about 500 more to analyze.
Im gonna have to buy myself some packs when I go to the states to see if I can pull any lol. Hope you can find some more
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

This site shows where the SPARKLES are on the cards...
http://www.mytoppscards.com/sparkles.htm
[Image: amazontmsc.jpg]

(07-13-2012, 09:54 PM)newtmcknz Wrote: This site shows where the SPARKLES are on the cards...
http://www.mytoppscards.com/sparkles.htm
Its great to see them altogether!!! Ive seen people try to sell off a domonic brown sparkle and after looking at the site you can see that his card doesnt exist....... on the regular card, the sun shines off his helmet and some people try to fool others in the bay with it. Thanks for sharing
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(07-13-2012, 10:05 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Its great to see them altogether!!! Ive seen people try to sell off a domonic brown sparkle and after looking at the site you can see that his card doesnt exist....... on the regular card, the sun shines off his helmet and some people try to fool others in the bay with it. Thanks for sharing
Oh yeah, that damn starburst on the diamondbacks jersey got me every time.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

I meant Rays, not Dbacks.
[Image: badtime.jpg]