`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deal with another trader

deal with another trader
He said he was going to send back my cards 2 weeks ago and I haven't gotten the cards or heard back - whom should I contact?

Thanks

RE: deal with another trader
ceocards and/or floydtown

Post his name here too. Too many of these scammers here now.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

This guy made me send 1st (which is fine) and then decided he didn't like my cards and is going to return them without any input from me. To date I haven't received anything:

Comment Log

joshyr | 07/10/2012 5:30 PM
where are my cards

joshyr | 06/27/2012 5:37 PM
...so I want my $3 back. jrosenba@netzero.net

joshyr | 06/27/2012 5:36 PM
I did contact a mod - you get the cards first and are in a total position of power - and don't even bother to ask if it's ok to rescind the trade. Not kosher. You didn't even bother evidently to do due diligence in researching what you agreed to trade f

MagicInaBottle | 06/27/2012 5:31 PM
if you want to cry over a whole 3 dollars by all means go ahead

joshyr | 06/27/2012 5:31 PM
That's not my problem - I spent $3 for nothing - so I'm going to contact a mod to get this resolved.

MagicInaBottle | 06/27/2012 5:29 PM
I will not reimburse shipping cost as it will be costing me the same amount to ship myself therefore it evens out

joshyr | 06/27/2012 5:29 PM
If you are going to return the cards I would like my shipping costs of $3 reimbursed. My Paypal account is jrosenba@netzero.net . Let me know when you send the money ty.

MagicInaBottle | 06/27/2012 10:24 AM
mainly a better stitching on the yount it totally looks unimpressive and unrealistic and I thought the 80 yount was going to be a larger relic...

joshyr | 06/27/2012 9:58 AM
I don't understand - we agreed to a deal - what exactly were you expecting??

MagicInaBottle | 06/27/2012 9:01 AM
Will be shipping your cards back while the fielder and bautista were nice the younts were not exactly what I was expecting

MagicInaBottle | 06/22/2012 4:10 PM
MagicInaBottle marked their items as shipped

MagicInaBottle completed all steps in the trade

MagicInaBottle received their items

joshyr | 06/19/2012 8:04 PM
joshyr marked their items as shipped

That just sounds stupid, he should have researched the card before he agreed to the trade. As long as the card wasn't damaged there is nothing you did wrong in that trade.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I know it's just $3, but I feel it should be refunded back to you, just on principle. If I had made the trade with you and didn't want the cards for the same reasons, that's on me, not you. Magic should understand this. The cards weren't damaged and he didn't ask to see them before you sent them. It's on him IMO.

Another member added to my "don't trade with these turds" list.
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

It is like buyers remorse, and why did it take him 5 days from recieving the cards to contacting you and say he was sending your cards back? Something sounds hinky here. Good luck getting your cards back