`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to do with Prestige commons

What to do with Prestige commons
I'm fairly new to breaking boxes and love the excitement of ripping wax but now I have a ton of cards that seem to have little or no value. The storage of the commons is the biggest issue as the 800 count boxes fill up quick and take a ton of room.

Anyone have suggestions on what to do with the commons from their box breaks? Any help is greatly appreciated.

RE: What to do with Prestige commons
Sell them on the bay and offer free shipping. Granted, I only list about 10-15 players (Mannings, Brady, Rodgers, Foster, Stafford, Hester etc)...depending on the set. If you list at like $1.49-1.99 or Best offer with free shipping, and then simply ship in a plain white envelope, it allows you to recoup some of the money you spent, while getting rid of some of the base cads you don't want.

I know that some card shows will actually buy some monster boxes from you. Granted, it's only for about $10-$15...but it is something.
Always looking for New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, Aaron R
odgers, Greg Jennings, Calvin Johnson, Percy Harvin and Frank Gore!

Autos and #
'd RCs are nice too!

I will tell you what I do. I buy the cardboard boxes and put them in there. When I have enough for a flat-rate box I label it all up and it's shipped to Vanderbilt Children's Hospital in Nashville. So if I were you I'd contact the local volunteer services at your closest children's hospital. Who better to enjoy them than the kiddos...might be a future trading partner of yours one day. That's just my 2 cents.

(07-10-2012, 09:17 AM)andrew_sullivan23 Wrote: I'm fairly new to breaking boxes and love the excitement of ripping wax but now I have a ton of cards that seem to have little or no value. The storage of the commons is the biggest issue as the 800 count boxes fill up quick and take a ton of room.

Anyone have suggestions on what to do with the commons from their box breaks? Any help is greatly appreciated.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

Give them to a local boys and girls shelter
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I need the rookies if you want to trade them or sell as a lot.

(07-10-2012, 09:17 AM)andrew_sullivan23 Wrote: I'm fairly new to breaking boxes and love the excitement of ripping wax but now I have a ton of cards that seem to have little or no value. The storage of the commons is the biggest issue as the 800 count boxes fill up quick and take a ton of room.

give them to children's cancer wards

Use them to start your fireplace ...lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++