`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Opinions needed on display case

OT: Opinions needed on display case
Just finished building this, can't decide if I want a glass door on it or not now to make it more cabinet like. Do you guys prefer cabinet doors or open face like this one. Any opinions appreciated. Thanks!
[Image: DSCN1534.jpg]
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

RE: OT: Opinions needed on display case
a door may keep some of the dust down, but it looks good without

Nice work!

(07-09-2012, 12:54 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice work!
Thanks!
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

Looks good as is, but as mentioned earlier, glass will keep the dust off of the card holders and shelves. First thing you need to do is get new, clean toploaders that all match!
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(07-09-2012, 03:03 PM)keyser soze Wrote: Looks good as is, but as mentioned earlier, glass will keep the dust off of the card holders and shelves. First thing you need to do is get new, clean toploaders that all match!
Yeah, I'm going to be loading up on magnetics here shortly just had to see what it looked liked with cards ya know.Smile

Nice case! I've always liked having the glass, like you said "more cabinet like". If it's reasonable for you to do, the glass door is the way to go. Looks so professional, and helps with the dust.

Good work, either way. You should offer the service!

(07-09-2012, 03:39 PM)ajcdj1012 Wrote: Nice case! I've always liked having the glass, like you said "more cabinet like". If it's reasonable for you to do, the glass door is the way to go. Looks so professional, and helps with the dust.

Good work, either way. You should offer the service!
Thanks man, I think I'm leaning towards a glass too. I've thought about trying to sell them, but after shipping I'm not really sure how worth it they would be for the buyer.