`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun with some 2010 Bowman Chrome Retail...

Fun with some 2010 Bowman Chrome Retail...
Just thought I would share my most fun break of late since it's been awhile. Yesterday at Wally I was shopping stopped by the cards.Picked up one of those 24 pack retail boxes of 2010 Bowman Chrome they had for 39.99. Knew it was a longshot but knew it would be fun. No bank breakers. But after 2 Stasburg base rc's, a Lindor, Plus 2 Sano's...I was happy to pull this also out of the last pack. FUN CARD AND VERY CLEAN!!! Thanks for looking!
[Image: willpurple.jpg]

RE: Fun with some 2010 Bowman Chrome Retail...
how do you get the retail boxes unopened do you have to ask someone or smething?

No, there was a retail box there but because it was two years old, THERE WAS AN EXTRA SEAL AROUND THE OUTSIDE with a sticker that read.."Do Not Open, to be sold as a full box only"..(the way some Hobby boxes do when you see them at Target or WM) The sticker also said30% off 39.99. Usually there is one auto in them in my experiance. Not this time, but still happy. BTW. under the outer extra seal was the regular Topps factory seal.

(07-08-2012, 10:05 PM)johnnysbench Wrote: No, there was a retail box there but because it was two years old, THERE WAS AN EXTRA SEAL AROUND THE OUTSIDE with a sticker that read.."Do Not Open, to be sold as a full box only"..(the way some Hobby boxes do when you see them at Target or WM) The sticker also said30% off 39.99. Usually there is one auto in them in my experiance. Not this time, but still happy. BTW. under the outer extra seal was the regular Topps factory seal.
I don't think retail boxes have an auto guarantee
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

great looking card!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(07-09-2012, 03:51 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I don't think retail boxes have an auto guarantee
You are 100% correct my friend, they are not guaranteed. Just in my experiance when I have bought and or ripped them they usually have an auto.

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(07-12-2012, 09:51 AM)johnnysbench Wrote: You are 100% correct my friend, they are not guaranteed. Just in my experiance when I have bought and or ripped them they usually have an auto.
Ah, gotcha
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)