`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE DEALT WITH THIS GUY BEFORE?

RE: ANYONE DEALT WITH THIS GUY BEFORE?
shezdoni is working on that right now. i only spoke to him on the phone and do not remember the exact city but i do remember ohio and thinking it sure is taking a long time for a package to come from ohio to kentucky lol.
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

(07-07-2012, 12:28 PM)tracy08606 Wrote: shezdoni is working on that right now. i only spoke to him on the phone and do not remember the exact city but i do remember ohio and thinking it sure is taking a long time for a package to come from ohio to kentucky lol.
Your not the only one he has ripped off, there are complaints on other sites, about him doing the same thing

he uses different user names on all the sites, g24n11 a/k/a mrbearcat a/k/a wolfpackonly, a/k/a bearcat sports cards, a/k/a onetimes11, a/k/a beerman39, a/k/a fastfive1, a/k/a nascarfan24, a/k/a jgordon24in2006,

He is listed on different sites that he is from a different state on each site, but his store is registered for North Canton Ohio.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(07-07-2012, 01:16 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Your not the only one he has ripped off, there are complaints on other sites, about him doing the same thing

he uses different user names on all the sites, g24n11 a/k/a mrbearcat a/k/a wolfpackonly, a/k/a bearcat sports cards, a/k/a onetimes11, a/k/a beerman39, a/k/a fastfive1, a/k/a nascarfan24, a/k/a jgordon24in2006,

He is listed on different sites that he is from a different state on each site, but his store is registered for North Canton Ohio.
How in the world do you find all this info. You're like CSI in the sports cards world. haha.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

He is the resident Beckett Spy Hunter! Wink
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

mrbearcat left a trail of fraud on TCC, too......

WOW. Good luck. Hope you get the money refunded. Hopefully you paid with a credit card that way you will for sure get your funds back.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

aww man I hope you get your refund soon. Was it a new trader? I had the same thing happen to me but not at the amount that you spent. Made it a rule for now on to send the money AFTER I get the cards same as a trade. If they don't like it oh well don't trade with me! Sure hope you get the refund soon and with shezdoni on the trail he will likely be caught soon Smile Make sure you notify Floydtown
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(07-07-2012, 01:16 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Your not the only one he has ripped off, there are complaints on other sites, about him doing the same thing

I am from north canton ohio and since 2000 there is only one card shop ricks... i need to know his store name and to the op send me his number. there is a show coming up 7-14 locally and if he is from north canton he will be there.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

thanks shez! now i know for sure! he played the sad trick needed money cause his wife just had surgurey and just had a child. this seems to be an evil one indeed!
(07-07-2012, 08:39 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: WOW. Good luck. Hope you get the money refunded. Hopefully you paid with a credit card that way you will for sure get your funds back.
yes. indeed. i have this saying that if it is too good to be true then it probably is. i did use a credit card through paypal so i have little worries about getting my money back i just have worries that someone will get scammed and wont get their money back. and there are really good people here and i do not want them to be the ones abused by theifs and liars.
(07-08-2012, 12:32 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: I am from north canton ohio and since 2000 there is only one card shop ricks... i need to know his store name and to the op send me his number. there is a show coming up 7-14 locally and if he is from north canton he will be there.
pm sent! everything you need should be there. if not lmk and i will help any way i can.

[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

Does anyone remember "bear367419" from ebay years ago? The guy ripped off dozens of people.