IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on my Allen Ginter Hobby Case break. RIP VOTE

RE: Question on my Allen Ginter Hobby Case break. RIP VOTE
I say sell, unless it's like an Adam Lind /99 or something
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(07-11-2012, 11:35 AM)krykslr Wrote: I don't know why anyone would get one and not rip OR sell it....ripping is the whole point. My vote's for rip.....but if you aren't ripping, I'd sell
another for rip
(07-11-2012, 11:58 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: The fact is if they don't get ripped the some of the wood 1/1 and red ink autos etc will never surface. That said the money is in not ripping and the odds of you getting Pedroia are slim to none. Sell and buy a nice C Perdoia man. That is what you know is the safest and best way for your PC.

Also hold all the Francoeur and check me for them. It's in the rule book.
Sell got it.

Francoeur? Who's that? The guy in your Avatar?
lol, you know I will.
(07-11-2012, 05:16 PM)pawpawdiv9 Wrote: trade it away to me! then i rip it open, so you know the results.

I cant stand the wait! The mailman is pissing me off!
If i dont get my 2 boxes by tommorow, i be going out of town for 2 weeks, and the anticipation, i wont get any work done thinking about them.
I know what you're going through. My UPS tracking is saying late Friday. I was hoping for sooner.
(07-11-2012, 01:18 PM)captdolo Wrote: He is why you SELL: I just sold the Tom Seaver 07/10 Rip for 475!

SELL SELL SELL
Very good point and the proof to back it up! Another vote for sell.
(07-11-2012, 05:20 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: I say sell, unless it's like an Adam Lind /99 or something
Another vote for sell.

Solid votes
Rip it = 9
Don't rip = 2
Sell it = 5

If it's a low # rip card that's tough. But i'd just rip it. As previously stated, that's the whole point.
Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket