`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
By the numbers display!!! Horizontal or Vertical cards? 10X10 or 20X5?

RE: List is complete..biggest current debate Dick Lebeau vs. John Riggins Who was better?
Why Brady at 12 and not Staubach or Bradshaw or Stabler, honestly Bradshaw should get it more than either Rodgers or Brady.

#88: Alan Page over one of the greatest WR's ever Lynn Swann?

#17: Rivers over Richie Pettibon? Come on now

#23 hester over Troy Vincent?
#20 Barry Sanders may have rushed for more yards, Rocky Bleier played with most of his feet gone from a grenade in Nam after being shot in the leg, he played in constant pain, went out and gave it his all, that to me makes him better than Sanders.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: List is complete..biggest current debate Dick Lebeau vs. John Riggins Who was better?
(07-07-2012, 08:46 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: Lebeau... coaching in 6 Super Bowls and winning two puts him at the top over Riggins for me.
Coaching a Super Bowl has nothing to do with your play on the field. I vote for Riggins, because I know him from as far back as when he was in college.

I completely disagree with Shezdoni's last four points (seriously, Richie Pettibon?), but I can see the argument for Bradshaw.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(07-07-2012, 12:09 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Why Brady at 12 and not Staubach or Bradshaw or Stabler, honestly Bradshaw should get it more than either Rodgers or Brady.

#88: Alan Page over one of the greatest WR's ever Lynn Swann?

#17: Rivers over Richie Pettibon? Come on now

#23 hester over Troy Vincent?
#20 Barry Sanders may have rushed for more yards, Rocky Bleier played with most of his feet gone from a grenade in Nam after being shot in the leg, he played in constant pain, went out and gave it his all, that to me makes him better than Sanders.
I think most people would say Tony Gonzalez is more deserving of #88 than Lynn Swan.

Brady will probably go down as the best QB of all time and no further than #2 on most lists behind Montana.

As for Richie Pettibon he was before my time and after doing a little research on him he sounded like a great player but Id still take Rivers. Rivers is already one of the best passers of all time imo and he is just now entering his prime. When its all said and done Rivers with be a HOFer.

Hester was HOF worthy after his first 4 seasons as being the greatest returner of all time. He has only played 6 seasons so far and has broken several records. Teams also have to consider Hester in their game plan because of how deadly he is returning the ball. How many times has a punter shanked the balls out of bounds for a 19 yard punt? How many times has Hester changed field position? How many times has Hester basically won the game for the Bears? Who returned the opening kickoff in the Super Bowl, Hester! Vincent while probably having the more consistent career and being a better CB then Hester is a WR he just never impacted the game like Hester has imo. If I were holding a draft Id take a solid corner over an average wide out but this isnt a draft. This is who was the best #23 and right now I feel its Hester.

And while I commend Rocky Bleier and his efforts on the football field and his service to our country, to compare him to Barry Sanders for what he did on the football field is a travesty!!! Barry Sanders is considered the best of all time in a lot of peoples eyes. I cant remember anyone suggesting Bleier is the best ever. The "#20" is Barry Sanders!!!
(07-07-2012, 12:35 PM)all day baby Wrote: Coaching a Super Bowl has nothing to do with your play on the field. I vote for Riggins, because I know him from as far back as when he was in college.

I completely disagree with Shezdoni's last four points (seriously, Richie Pettibon?), but I can see the argument for Bradshaw.
Im thinking of sticking with Riggins. Perhaps it was the influence that I got from my Dad but he would always tell me how good Riggins was back in the day. Lebeau IMO is more remembered for being a great defensive minded coach rather than player. Maybe thats because he played way back in the day or because he is considered the best defensive coordinator of all time or both.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I say riggins.

Also for #88 I would say Gonzalez. He is the BEST tight end ever to play the game! He changed the game to amore offensively minded IMO. Alan page wasent even the best at his position at the time. Not taking anything away from him because he had a great career.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

I would have to GREATLY disagree that Brady will go down as the #2 QB of all time - I would love to see Brady taken out of Billi's system and see how he does. There's a reason Cassel has tanked out of being in that system.

As far as the debate, I'd have to go with Riggins as well as a player, Lebeau is an amazing minded coach, and a good player, just not the caliber of Riggins
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

im with lebeau...was lynn swann not an option for 88?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

#12 -- my pick would have been Bradshaw, but realistically it should be Namath. He was the NFL's first glamour/playboy. His persona was imitated by so many followin him... and he guaranteed a SB victory and followed thru with it.

#21 -- Deion Sanders, revolutionized the position from a pass defender to a touch down threat, plus add in the kick return threat.... one of the top 10 players All Time.

#44 -- Dick LeBeau ... All Time great at his position. Riggins was good but not at the same level when compared to his peers at the respective positions.

#88 --Tony Gonzalez ... Greatset TE to ever play, 11th ALL-TIME in receiving yards.

Just my 2 cents
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I agree with ftballcardz about Deion to. Can't forget Prime Time!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

RE: List is complete..biggest current debateTomlinson vs PrimeTime who was better?
As much as i despise deion. I think a talented cornerback is rarer than a great running back.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

RE: I came up with a cool PC idea but I NEED your help lol.
(07-06-2012, 11:13 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Keary Colbert at 83
Wes Welker buddy...