`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Help with a price......

Help with a price......

I know we aren't supposed to put prices on the threads - but I need to find out HOW to get a price on Beckett for this card.

Can't seem to find RAZER anywhere on the site. Is it that I don't know HOW to look it up? Or does Beckett not have this card in on the site?

thanks

BRETT/SEAVER AUTO:

[Image: Brett-SeaverDualAuto.jpg]
[Image: Brett-SeaverDualAuto2.jpg]
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

RE: Help with a price......
(07-05-2012, 02:44 PM)mikeschlueter783 Wrote: I know we aren't supposed to put prices on the threads - but I need to find out HOW to get a price on Beckett for this card.

Can't seem to find RAZER anywhere on the site. Is it that I don't know HOW to look it up? Or does Beckett not have this card in on the site?

thanks

BRETT/SEAVER AUTO:
Is there a year/card# etc..
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Don't think those are listed in the OPG (even though slabbed by Beckett -- weird)
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

The Beckett Case says -

2009 Razer Cut Signature Sports Icons Edition
Tom Seaver & George Brett
2 of 25

The copywrite line says 2009 Razer Entertainment
Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

Problem solved .... Try spelling razer the correct way RAZOR..... It should be listed. I just got a couple of Razor auto cards and no problem finding them.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.