`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th Bowman Blaster and finally got some stuff (Luck, Griffin, Silver and SP's)

4th Bowman Blaster and finally got some stuff (Luck, Griffin, Silver and SP's)
Have tried a few of these and never got anything worth a darn but just can't stop. last pack yielded the Luck and Griffin. Couple notables are the Cunningham Silver /99 and the two SP's.

[Image: img321.jpg]

Luck Gold Variation, Griffin Base RC, Harnish SP (white jersey), Ingram SP (running to his right) and the Cunningham Silver Variation /99.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: 4th Bowman Blaster and finally got some stuff (Luck, Griffin, Silver and SP's)
beckett actually has the Ingram incorrectly listed...the "running right pose" is actually the regular version...i wish it were the SP as I have 6 of em....http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php/sports-card-directory/71-sports-card-glossary/1257-2012-bowman-football-rookie-card-variations

RE: 4th Bowman Blaster and finally got some stuff (Luck, Griffin, Silver and SP's)
(07-03-2012, 11:17 PM)rwgreen Wrote: beckett actually has the Ingram incorrectly listed...the "running right pose" is actually the regular version...i wish it were the SP as I have 6 of em....http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php/sports-card-directory/71-sports-card-glossary/1257-2012-bowman-football-rookie-card-variations
well dammit. still got the harnish i guess

lol Ryan you must like torture if you keep buying these blasters. Just imagine the Taiwans you could have gotten instead!

(07-04-2012, 01:13 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: lol Ryan you must like torture if you keep buying these blasters. Just imagine the Taiwans you could have gotten instead!
I think its just a habit. When I'm at Target for other things I can't resist.

Nice #"d 99 rc
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(07-04-2012, 10:55 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice #"d 99 rc
i will say i did get one more silver in another blaster of courtney upshaw in one of the other three i bought. so my luck isn't so bad. just no autos like others post on here daily