`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone Still Use Binders

RE: Does Anyone Still Use Binders
I put all the yearly sets in binders, but I do combine them instead of separating them out into a binder a piece. I usually buy the yearly Topps binder and put Series 1, 2, and Update into it.

My Yankees are all in 4 binders, but I desperately need to purchase more binders and break them up further. In addition, Derek Jeter has his own binder which I also now need to break up into two. Robinson Cano has his own binder as well. If someone is no longer a Yankee or comes to the Yankees, only their Yankee cards go in the Yankee binders. All the rest of their cards stay in the set binders.

Stuff like this would drive me nuts if I did team/player binders.
[Image: 2012bowmanblackasdrubal.th.jpg]

[Image: 2009spectrumgregmaddux7.th.jpg]
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(07-05-2012, 09:53 AM)acevanquish Wrote: Stuff like this would drive me nuts if I did team/player binders.
[Image: 2012bowmanblackasdrubal.th.jpg]

[Image: 2009spectrumgregmaddux7.th.jpg]
It is tough to determine when a player should get his own binder. My gauge is fairly obvious, it's the # of cards that I have of that player. The 1980's were when I started watching baseball so the bulk of my collection is players like Strawberry and Will Clark and Willie McGee, but they didn't have many cards issued back then and they may not require a binder each, so I'm wondering if I should make an '80's binder?

I know that if I have more than 100 individual cards then that players gets his own binder, but what's the minimum #?

I was pointing out the first card pictures Miguel Cabrera but the name says Asdrubal and the Maddux says Dodgers while he is in a SD uniform.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

(07-05-2012, 07:41 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: [Image: bindershelf.jpg]
I protect the binders from dust and "sheet droop" with Bindertek holders
[Image: binder2.jpg]
[Image: th_udaman.gif]

Wow! I need to get some of those binder slip cases. I also need to get a little more organized I see.
X