`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor League In Person Autos

Minor League In Person Autos
Just wanted to share some of the auto I have collected with my sons at some games so far this year.
TAMPA YANKEES
[Image: TampaYankeesAutos001.jpg]
[Image: TampaYankeesAutos002.jpg]

Other prospects that I just happen to catch at some games.
[Image: NonYankeeAutos001.jpg]

I will update as we get more in. Thank you for your time. Comments are welcome I would love to hear from you guys.

RE: Minor League In Person Autos
Love the Yankees minor league clubs. Really like the Feliz Auto...

I sure do miss when my Columbus Clippers were AAA to the Yankees.
[Image: 607a5325-12db-4a56-8533-2c567e26ee40_zpszncmoult.jpg]

(07-03-2012, 07:27 AM)blacktoothgrin Wrote: Love the Yankees minor league clubs. Really like the Feliz Auto...

I sure do miss when my Columbus Clippers were AAA to the Yankees.
What team is Columbus under now? Thanks for your comment. Check back here tomorrow as I am going to another game in Tampa today. Also will be back with a jersey in hand. They are having a auction for game worn jerseys.

We had one year with the Nationals, and now we are with the Indians. I know they want to keep the minor league clubs near their pro teams. If you want to call someone up it only takes a couple of hours and poof they are there, in uniform and ready to play. Back a few years ago when the Yankees wanted someone, it took a day or so before they met up with the team.

George kept the team here as long as he could. He had ties to Columbus (just like Tampa) and most importantly he had ties to my small town of Groveport. He was stationed here when he was in the military, and he and his wife had a house here for several years. He was a great man who gave back to us every year. He donated uniforms and equipment when local bonds/taxes would not.

I will be checking in 2morrow for the updates. Good luck!!
[Image: 607a5325-12db-4a56-8533-2c567e26ee40_zpszncmoult.jpg]

Nice job on the Gerrit Cole!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

(07-03-2012, 10:03 AM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: Nice job on the Gerrit Cole!
I was waiting for the many Pirate fans on here to say something about the Cole. Once I get my pictures up I post the Taillon and Cole dual auto game used ball.