`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Where to buy a case??? (UPDATE)

Where to buy a case??? (UPDATE)
Any suggestions on where to get a case of 2011 certified or something close to that price range? Looking for a low end case but want NFL uni's, no college.Looking to get this by end of next week if possible. Thanks, Shawn

RE: Where to buy a case???
a case of certified will run you around $2400. i felt a case of crown has great value. and you can pick them up for around $875.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(07-02-2012, 10:07 PM)robsvideos Wrote: a case of certified will run you around $2400. i felt a case of crown has great value. and you can pick them up for around $875.
I think he meant 8 box case not master case. Depends on where u go. Blowout on ebay has better deals than on their site, for 8 box would be like 600-700.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Oh ok. I think i bought the last case from blowout. They may have restocked. I lile dave and adams.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Yeah the 8 case was my intended target. I checked out Blowout and they have a few. Still debating now that they have several along my price range. Thanks Guys!!

Can also compare prices from blowout to DAcardworld and Atlantasportscards. Those are the three online dealers I have typically dealt with in the past and never had trouble with any of them.

Also, if you have a card shop near you it is never a bad idea to ask them what they can get the case you are looking for. A lot of times they will either be authorized dealers or go through a distributor and can get you a close price. The online guys are usually cheapest but if it's only $30-50 more I will typically go through the local card shop to put money into the pocket of a guy I know and looks out for my best interest, compared to an online retailer looking to make as many sales as they can.

No matter what you do best of luck. I am a big fan of certified, the product has always been good to me and has a good mix of type and eras of hits. Opening a case is always a blast of well.

Just saw you said you said you were looking for "something in that price range". If you do talk to you card shop guy tell him that and sometimes the distributors are overloaded on a certain product and have a little cheaper than typical and you might be able to get a good deal on something. Once again best of luck.

I love www.bigsportscards.com.....always pull awesome stuff
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

go with the certified !

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Yeah Certified has been really good to me in the past. I love the legend cards. Thanks for all you guys input. I have spent 2 days looking at websites trying to decide which one to order from. Smile

if you gat any phins look me up Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's