`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT Another man's trash....

OT Another man's trash....
So the last two years I been trying a good display case in my price range. Well today I as I was mailing out some trades I saw this by the curb for trash to pick up.

[Image: IMAG0015.jpg]

So I decided to take it home it will work great until I save up for an upgrade.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

RE: OT Another man's trash....
Throw in a couple of shelves and voila.... Cannot beat free.

(07-02-2012, 03:09 PM)wampier Wrote: Throw in a couple of shelves and voila.... Cannot beat free.
You are right can not beat free. The shelves are the only project for the display case. The shelves will not cost nearly as much as the whole thing.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

i love the trash i drive a rubbish truck and if you could see some of the stuff i find you would pass out.today i found a 1950s vintage 3 tier hawian nut bowl centerpiece with puka shell inlay in mint condition.worth around 2 or 3 hundred bucks i will try to post a pic.all the wood is carved by hand.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-02-2012, 04:21 PM)bman12 Wrote: i love the trash i drive a rubbish truck and if you could see some of the stuff i find you would pass out.today i found a 1950s vintage 3 tier hawian nut bowl centerpiece with puka shell inlay in mint condition.worth around 2 or 3 hundred bucks i will try to post a pic.all the wood is carved by hand.
Dang someone threw out a 2 to 3 HUNDRED $$$ item. I know your happy as anything!

happens all the time the wife and i set up a table at the flea market every saturday and sell stuff i find and we also do cleanouts for people helps me buy more baseball cards happy happy joy joy.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]