`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is this a Jay Bruce error or are they all like this?

Is this a Jay Bruce error or are they all like this?
The back says Blue Uncommon but the card is a Silver Common version.Is this an uncorrected error or an actual error??

[Image: Brucefront.jpg][Image: Bruceback.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: Is this a Jay Bruce error or are they all like this?
Just going to bump it once.Hehe.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

No, the blue ones look almost identical to the silver ones
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Upper Deck must have a problem with making cards look different so it would be easy to tell them apart.I know I have a problem with the a piece of history silver and platinum.They look almost alike.I hate it when card companies make subset cards with little to no markings of what set or what their number in the set is.Just a pet peeve I guess.Hehe.Thanks.