`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help figuring out value on this SWEEET GWYNN CARD!!

Need help figuring out value on this SWEEET GWYNN CARD!!
So, today in the mail I got 2 awesome cards. The first is a 1998 Essential Credentials Chipper Jones /95 PSA 9(for my PC). I have been looking for this card forever!! So, I probably overpaid for it but oh well.

The second card is a 2000 Essential Credentials NOW Tony Gwynn #3/4 BGS 9.5 GEM MINT!!! This one I think I REALLY got a deal on. But...I have no idea how to figure out the value, there of course are no comparable on ebay to find for that set. Anyone have any guesses? The subs are 9.5,9.5,9.5,9.

Any help or guesses would be much appreciated. I am planning on selling it on the bay soon most likely.

Thanks in advance!!

RE: Need help figuring out value on this SWEEET GWYNN CARD!!
BUMP - Anyone have advice or an idea on this?

put it up for $200 BIN or BO and see what happens. no one bites, move it down to $150 and so on.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

(06-29-2012, 10:51 AM)capncush Wrote: put it up for $200 BIN or BO and see what happens. no one bites, move it down to $150 and so on.
Thx. You think $200 is high enough? I was thinking especially with it graded it could go for more? Obvious other choice is to do a regular auction with a reserve, but those dont always go so well.

its tony gwynn... not too big of a following and no reasons left for his cards to go up. if you think its low, start at 300. idk what you got it for or what you were hoping to get outta it :/
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

Gwynn has a big following but so many cards that alot of his stuff doesn't sell very high.
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames

(06-29-2012, 06:03 PM)showstopper2 Wrote: Gwynn has a big following but so many cards that alot of his stuff doesn't sell very high.
True, but I figure this one is one of his rare 90's inserts and graded Gem Mint. So my thought is that it should go pretty high just based on that? The Credentials are one of the most sought after inserts from the 90's..98 being the most popular year for it.

$200 is low, $399 OBO, IMO.

(06-29-2012, 09:07 PM)dodgerblueblood Wrote: $200 is low, $399 OBO, IMO.
thats closer to what I was thinking. I may even throw it out at 499 just to see. Thanks for the advice!!