`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Today is the future! How many of you remember this?

RE: OT: Today is the future! How many of you remember this?
I got picked on by Biff lol. The actor Thomas Wilson does stand up and he came to the Funny Bone Comedy Club in northern Kentucky. I was sitting right in front of the stage and he caught me off guard when he was singing a song about another person in the audience. He put the mic in my face and I said my name instead of the guy's name he was singing about. It was some funny stuff if you have not seen him live I would recommend it.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

(06-27-2012, 04:42 PM)ohioarmy05 Wrote: I got picked on by Biff lol. The actor Thomas Wilson does stand up and he came to the Funny Bone Comedy Club in northern Kentucky. I was sitting right in front of the stage and he caught me off guard when he was singing a song about another person in the audience. He put the mic in my face and I said my name instead of the guy's name he was singing about. It was some funny stuff if you have not seen him live I would recommend it.
That's awesome! I hear he's a really cool guy. I liked him in Freaks and Geeks, too.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Sad It looks like I have been fooled on Facebook. I can't find any clips with that date on YouTube.... I will have to go back and watch all three movies tonight to make sure.
ยท Oct. 26, 1985: The first leap in time only involves Doc's dog, Einstein, traveling one minute ahead, from 1:21 AM on that date until 1:22 AM. Doc intends to travel to Oct. 26, 2010, but is gunned down before he gets the chance.

Sorry guys there isn't a June 27th or even a June 26th date in the movie.....Looks like I feel for a very real looking pic, but still not a real date.
X

I thought there was a date in 2010. I remember when I was in Iraq back at the end of 2010 the people I worked with was saying something about it being the date from BTTF.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

(06-27-2012, 06:23 PM)ohioarmy05 Wrote: I thought there was a date in 2010. I remember when I was in Iraq back at the end of 2010 the people I worked with was saying something about it being the date from BTTF.
That was probably October 26 2010 as that was the 25th anniversary of the date Marty McFly first traveled back in time.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.