`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPC Plekanec Gold needed....

OPC Plekanec Gold needed....
Have been looking for the 08-09 OPC Plekanec Gold #64 (the gold, not the metal.... gold has a white border around the OPC logo) for a while now, it's the last card I need to complete the 600-card gold set. If you can help me out with this card, I'll make it worth your while..... thanks!!!
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

RE: OPC Plekanec Gold needed....
Anybody ???? Anybody got the card as part of a PC??

Oh, and I still need more than half of the 08-09 OPC Update Golds - any help there would be appreciated also (wants are noted in my organizer...).

Thanks- Mark.

These two have it for trade.
sirehonkimaa
canadianhockeycard

good luck. Hope they trade it to you. I'm still looking for the last ten retros from that set. I feel I'll never find them.
Collecting hockey, pre 1990 OPC, YG's, autos, jerseys, mid-range cards, and a set builder of various sets.

Yes I do have it part of my PC...

[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]
I collect Montreal Canadiens stuffs.

I'll try to check tonight, but message me to remind me if you don't hear back.

Cole
[Image: Golden.jpg]
Looking for Adam Deadmarsh and Avalanche RCs
Web page / Bucket by team

(06-26-2012, 11:03 PM)choppamatic Wrote: These two have it for trade.
sirehonkimaa
canadianhockeycard

good luck. Hope they trade it to you. I'm still looking for the last ten retros from that set. I feel I'll never find them.
Thanks, I think I've checked with them already and they don't really have the card, I think it's an organizer mishap from when Beckett moved to the new site. But it's worth another try... (although it's been a while since canadianhockeycard has logged in...)

Did you check my organizer for the retros you need? I have a bunch available, mostly from the update set... I just updated a couple that I didn't have marked as trade away.

(06-27-2012, 06:56 AM)funny1 Wrote: Yes I do have it part of my PC...
So it does exist!! Thanks for posting and providing a scan!!

(06-27-2012, 10:18 AM)roaddogg1718 Wrote: I'll try to check tonight, but message me to remind me if you don't hear back.

Cole
Will do - thanks!!!

(06-27-2012, 07:51 PM)mswatson Wrote: Thanks, I think I've checked with them already and they don't really have the card, I think it's an organizer mishap from when Beckett moved to the new site. But it's worth another try... (although it's been a while since canadianhockeycard has logged in...)

Did you check my organizer for the retros you need? I have a bunch available, mostly from the update set... I just updated a couple that I didn't have marked as trade away.

I double checked your org for the retros and you didn't have the ones I need, but thanks for the reply. Good luck on your quest to find plekanec.

So it does exist!! Thanks for posting and providing a scan!!

Will do - thanks!!!
Collecting hockey, pre 1990 OPC, YG's, autos, jerseys, mid-range cards, and a set builder of various sets.

pm sent
I collect Montreal Canadiens stuffs.

Thanks for the tip, I was able to pick up one of these a couple of months ago, after years of searching. I actually spotted it offered as the metal variety, suspected from the picture it was the gold, purchased it and turned out I was right. So that completed 1-600 of the golds, now just need about a hundred of the golds 601-800....

(03-07-2013, 06:40 PM)mswatson Wrote: Thanks for the tip, I was able to pick up one of these a couple of months ago, after years of searching. I actually spotted it offered as the metal variety, suspected from the picture it was the gold, purchased it and turned out I was right. So that completed 1-600 of the golds, now just need about a hundred of the golds 601-800....
Ugh. Easily the worst thing about my Canucks/OPC collection. I have a bunch of Gold doubles that I got as "Metal" in trades. Doesn't bother me too much, I think the Golds hold a slight premium anyway, but it's annoying when working on a completion based collection and not a team/player PC.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com