`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checklists Anyone?

Checklists Anyone?
As I'm sure you do as well, I have a ton of checklist cards dating from the 70's on up. I figure someone out there must collect these. If you want these cards I will ship em out to you. Let's trade at least one card for them though to make it worth shipping. Not looking for much in return. Just a Reds, Nationals or Red Sox base card is cool.

RE: Checklists Anyone?
I collect 'em! Will ship you something in return!!

Me too, how many you got?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Wait, people collect these? It's a good thing I don't throw them out, I'll see what I have

EDIT: These are what I found

1993 Topps 3 of 6
2007 Topps Series 2 1 of 3
2008 Topps Opening Day 1 of 1
2008 Topps Series 2 2 of 4, 3 of 4, 4 of 4
2009 Bowman 2 of 3
2010 Topps Opening Day
2010 Topps Chrome 1 of 2
2010 Bowman Draft 2 of 2 (2)
2011 Bowman Retail All (1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4, 4 of 4)
2011 Topps Gypsy Queen 1 of 4
2011 Topps Allen and Ginter 2 of 5
2011 Topps Chrome 2 of 2
2011 Bowman Platinum Hobby 1 of 3 (2), 2 of 3, 3 of 3 (2)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Some of the early 70's checklists are hard to find in good shape.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(06-25-2012, 10:43 PM)beatles guy Wrote: Some of the early 70's checklists are hard to find in good shape.
I'll have to find my early 70's football & basketball ck lists, i think they are unmarked in ex cond.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

I collect checklists. Have for a while now. Will even be interested in the vintage checklists if they are marked in some cases.

Still looking for the checklist cards from 2009 Allen Ginter. Hit me up if anyone hase them.
Thanks
-Rob

I have a bunch of checklist cards. However, I don't have a list. If you send me an offer for a Votto, Stanton, Strasburg or Pedroia I will mail you all of the checklists.