`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pick-ups from show, trade night

RE: Pick-ups from show, trade night
That Von Miller is sick! Wish I had $200 to blow on a box of that stuff. Then again with my luck recently I'd probably hit a loser auto Sad
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(06-23-2012, 11:11 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Love the Butkus if it's ever for trade feel free to check me.
thanks Charles--not sure yet if that will be my next project or not, but I'll keep an eye on ur threads/org and if I see anything in the future I can use, I'll luk

(06-23-2012, 11:57 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: That Von Miller is sick! Wish I had $200 to blow on a box of that stuff. Then again with my luck recently I'd probably hit a loser auto Sad
thanks Ryan--I haven't opened any boxes since 2008, but was lucky enough to deal for that one last night--thought my chances were slim as he is a local guy, but boy did I luck out

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

very nice cards.I wish our local card shops did trade night or something but everyone around here is into MTG kills me lol
Photobucket

Hey, I need that Dalton. Please give my PC section in my photobucket a look and let me know if there is anything you need.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Sadly that's all my local shop became, he doesn't even sell cards anymore except about 2 boxes of wax on the counter....I don't even bother going in there anymore.
(06-24-2012, 07:51 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: very nice cards.I wish our local card shops did trade night or something but everyone around here is into MTG kills me lol
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

congrats! love that ingram booklet....i think playbook looks fantastic!
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(06-24-2012, 10:22 AM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: congrats! love that ingram booklet....i think playbook looks fantastic!
ya--they have some nice patches on most of them--also doing the crown royale rc patch/au set

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com