Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Print flaw help

Print flaw help
Hey everybody,
Just wondering who has dealt with Topps and getting replacement cards from them. I picked up one of the 3-packs of Bowman with the 3 purple parallel inserts at Target and got 8 cards where the foil on the name and position are missing and one of those is missing the Bowman imprint in the corner ... all 3 packs had cards with this issue.

None of the cards are fantastic, but since it's for a pc, I'd prefer to have them as they're supposed to be.

Anybody deal with Topps on something this before and is it even worth the effort?

If it helps your opinion, the cards in question are Bautista, Dominguez, Peralta, Prado, B. Wilson, Pujols, Hardy and Milone.

Thanks in advance.
Kepler

RE: Print flaw help
You might have better luck finding someone online that will trade and replace them.

Kinda what I figured. Topps website leads you to believe it's really easy, but it sounds like a lot of hoops to jump through for some pretty average cards. Thanks for replying.
Kepler

I'll take the prado off of you! Smile what are you looking for?

Not too much. I kind of collect Cuddyer and Trumbo or if you've got any of the cheap '12 Trouts that'd be cool.
I can send you a message with all of the Prados I have if you want. I don't think I have a ton, but if there's any you want I'm willing to trade.
Kepler