WTTF/WTB Greg Maddux & Calvin Johnson

RE: WTTF/WTB Greg Maddux & Calvin Johnson
*bump*
[Image: 7tljd.png]

*bump*

(05-04-2012, 09:45 AM)phunkphlex Wrote: Looking to trade for, or pay up to 20% BV (shipped) for any Greg Maddux and Calvin Johnson cards that I do not have.

Also willing to trade for or pay up to 15% BV (shipped) for any Brian McCann, Chipper Jones, Jason Heyward, Nolan Ryan, or Julio Jones cards that I do not have.

Please send open offers and hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks!
i have quite a few maddux cards includung 2008 topps chrome black printing plate...none of the maddux cards are listed in my bucket...they are mainly base cards and inserts from the early 90s to retirement and i think i have a couple jersey cards as well...if you are interested let me know and i can tell you exactly what i have

I'm definitely interested. Please PM me with what you got. You can check out my Maddux list in my "Org" to see the ones I currently have. I'm basically looking for any that I don't already have.

Thanks!

(06-18-2012, 02:42 PM)joba the clark Wrote: i have quite a few maddux cards includung 2008 topps chrome black printing plate...none of the maddux cards are listed in my bucket...they are mainly base cards and inserts from the early 90s to retirement and i think i have a couple jersey cards as well...if you are interested let me know and i can tell you exactly what i have

*bump*