`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemption cards

Redemption cards
Hey guys.. is there a list anywhere which says which of the old boxes of hockey cards contain redemption cards..
I know some of them now may have expired..

I have my eyes on a few older boxes, but am unsure if they would contain the redemption cards, which would be useless.

Any info would be great.

RE: Redemption cards
not sure if a list exists, but if you throw out there what you're looking at buying, I'm sure there are enough people on here to let you know if there are redemptions or not
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

A good idea would be to stay away from products that are 3-4 years older, i believe that is the approx lifespan of a redemption. If im wrong someone please correct me.

there was a list (not sure on how updated it was) but I don't know where it is. and i got an error when i tried to search for it

depends on the card.... sometimes you win and sometimes you lose for expired redemption

hope that helps
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

redemptions are 2 years usually....

there are tons of products that don't have redemptions older than that.

As was mentioned by phildo37 mention a product and i'm sure one of us will let you know.

As far as i'm aware Victory, MVP, and the main Upper Deck set don't have redemptions.

06-07 showcase does, every year of ultra i know of does
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

well for example.. older stuff.. early 2000s

i know i have some 2001-02 ice that had them..
and i duno about 2000-01 SP..

(06-21-2012, 06:54 PM)arock99 Wrote: redemptions are 2 years usually....

there are tons of products that don't have redemptions older than that.

As was mentioned by phildo37 mention a product and i'm sure one of us will let you know.

As far as i'm aware Victory, MVP, and the main Upper Deck set don't have redemptions.

06-07 showcase does, every year of ultra i know of does

I am very wary of redemptions, especially older one. They do seem to last for a few year though.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

But were redemptions part of all upper deck brands? and what years ?? I don't see any from current stuff like 08/09. There must be an era where they were applied.