`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTT Andy Dalton Playbook

LTT Andy Dalton Playbook
OK folks. I'm looking to move my Andy Dalton playbook. I am looking for an Andy Dalton auto of equal BV. I will consider A.J Green but really want to swap Andy for Andy. I am in the midst of a Bengals Auto collection and I want to display them. The playbook makes it hard to do that. Let me know what anyone would like to do.

Attached image, but I know there's only a select few who can see them. Click my football bucket for a pic of the playbook.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: LTT Andy Dalton Playbook
(06-18-2012, 11:35 AM)mtadams2 Wrote: OK folks. I'm looking to move my Andy Dalton playbook. I am looking for an Andy Dalton auto of equal BV. I will consider A.J Green but really want to swap Andy for Andy. I am in the midst of a Bengals Auto collection and I want to display them. The playbook makes it hard to do that. Let me know what anyone would like to do.

Attached image, but I know there's only a select few who can see them. Click my football bucket for a pic of the playbook.
have a dalton sterling gold patch/au /25 books at $175--have anything u can add to the playbook?? shoot me a pm

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

I have these two
SPX is $100 and the Gridiron Gear is $60

[Image: daltonauto.jpg]
[Image: spxdalton.jpg]
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/brett031382/

Super collecting 2008 Leaf Certified, Patrick Willis and multi color patch autos

I'll give you all 4 of my AJ Greens for that bad boy... (Contenders being the highlight)

Hey all thanks for the offers. Trust me I've been sweating about this. usafshelland you came in strong at the end lol. I got tore up. But I ended up getting a Dalton auto AND a Green auto from mpekar so thanks to him. he was first to respond and first to send the offer. Thank you guys.

Yea, I had to come strong to get that Dalton from you... I almost threw my entire AJ Green collection at you to get it. Smile What Dalton auto did you get from mpekar? I just finished a trade with him the other day.

Yes and if mpekar didn't send the offer first, you would've been deemed winner lol.
From him I got: Dalton - Panini Threads Rookie Letter Auto "N" and Green - Donruss Elite Turn of the Century RC Auto

I'm going to at least build A N D Y and going to try for D A L T O N as well. I've put out some threads requesting his letters, cause I'd rather do it here than on the bay.

I want to display my Bengals collection and the playbook, while a nice corner piece, doesn't mesh with the display I'm aiming for.