`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMAZED AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!

RE: AMAZED AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!
(06-26-2012, 11:54 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: and youre talking about colby rasmus hit a couple dingers?
Why is it this guy always comes across to me like he "takes issue with everyone" (I edited that to be nice)... I mean really he is always snappy and sarcastic in just about every post

I have no direct problem with him but it is hard not to see people bump heads with someone always going after people that way
By the way Rasmus is from the same area of town as me, he actually played for the younger B squad of my little league team in Phenix City, they went to the LLWS back in 99 after I was done. I've communicated with him once or twice on Facebook since we have all grown up and moved on but I haven't kept in touch

Also I went to the same school as Tim Hudson but he was a little before me
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I want to make my point clear. I could have used a lot of example. I was not down playing Hamilton or preping Rasmus. What brought about a change to Rasmus' cards after 3 years? Hell, he hasn't hit for the last 3 years. so why the change now? By the way, I'm a die hard Indians fan and I don't think Brook Jacoby ever stole home.

(06-26-2012, 09:06 PM)skywalkb Wrote: What brought about a change to Rasmus' cards after 3 years? Hell, he hasn't hit for the last 3 years. so why the change now?
why did jordan's fleer rc go down in the past month?
why did eli's rc go down, months after winning the super bowl?
why did brady's fleer rc go down this month?

supply. demand.

(06-26-2012, 09:06 PM)skywalkb Wrote: By the way, I'm a die hard Indians fan and I don't think Brook Jacoby ever stole home.
im assuming youre being funny

(06-26-2012, 09:19 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: why did jordan's fleer rc go down in the past month?
why did eli's rc go down, months after winning the super bowl?
why did brady's fleer rc go down this month?

supply. demand.

im assuming youre being funny
Funny,no. Brook never stole home, according to his career stats.

(06-26-2012, 09:33 PM)skywalkb Wrote: Funny,no. Brook never stole home, according to his career stats.
Well, going by his Red Sox avatar, I would assume it's Jacoby Ellsbury he's referring to
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(06-26-2012, 09:33 PM)skywalkb Wrote: Funny,no. Brook never stole home, according to his career stats.

Ouchie
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Cards are getting like the stock market I mean I saw an auto of a know body for like 400 cause it was 1/1! Just wait until five star comes out later this year I'll see amazed!!!!!!!