`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Old Label Vs New Label??

RE: BGS Old Label Vs New Label??
(06-15-2012, 01:36 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think its one of those things were some people came up with this idea that the old bgs were more strict grading their cards. There isnt any truth to this. As long as the label says BGS it doesnt matter when the graded was graded. Gem mint then is the same as gem mint now.

i agree completely...i think its just a few d-bags that came up with this to try and get more money for their cards. that is the silliest concept i have ever heard.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Looks like the consensus is that there is no worth to having a old vs new label. Next time I send in I will definitely convert the Brady, more so because the old case is all beat up.

(06-15-2012, 04:01 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Looks like the consensus is that there is no worth to having a old vs new label. Next time I send in I will definitely convert the Brady, more so because the old case is all beat up.
well I suppose thats not a bad idea, or you could just simply send it my way and get rid of it that way Wink
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden