`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF Seahawks, Colt McCoy and..

LTTF Seahawks, Colt McCoy and..
trade bait...check out my stuff, would love to unload the baseball and basketball...
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

RE: LTTF Seahawks, Colt McCoy and..
Poaching my Hawks stuff huh lol.

lol, trying to yea..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

I have this:
[Image: File25.jpg]
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

Check me for it..

Thats harsh dude, had to pick Seattle for trade bait lol. Couldent of picked a better team lol

got the crown royale Auto 2010 of mccoy
[Image: qIneh.png]

Thats team bro, gotta represent. I have some for trade if you collect them too..
(06-14-2012, 11:48 PM)wacoTx Wrote: got the crown royale Auto 2010 of mccoy
Need it, check me..

I collect Hawks and Jake Locker

Add the rest of your auto's and we'll talk about a trade..