`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Items with no graded pricing??

Items with no graded pricing??
How exactly would one determine the value of a graded card that has no graded pricing available??

I've got a few graded cards that I can't find pricing for on here.
I've also got some cards worth $5-20 that I'd like to have graded, but again, no graded pricing is available.

Also - is there a way to add a graded card to my collection on here??

Thanks!

RE: Items with no graded pricing??
Easiest way to determine value is to see what the card has been selling for on eBay, by checking completed auctions. Of course that doesn't always work as there are plenty of rare cards (or rare grades for a card) that don't show up on eBay that often. However it is a really good place to start.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(06-13-2012, 02:38 AM)fanofcardinals Wrote: Also - is there a way to add a graded card to my collection on here??

Thanks!
Nope...the old site had the capability but right now this isn't available unfortunately
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(06-13-2012, 10:34 AM)iconms Wrote: Nope...the old site had the capability but right now this isn't available unfortunately
You can add. The pull down tab that you use for the trade feature has a graded card add in there. I have some of my graded posted

(06-13-2012, 10:48 AM)slydevil75 Wrote: You can add. The pull down tab that you use for the trade feature has a graded card add in there. I have some of my graded posted
Are you sure? Can you post a screen shot of what you're referring to?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]