`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot pack question

Hot pack question
I recently bought a pack of 2008 legendary cuts on ebay that is a guaranteed cut signature hot pack. How can I tell if this pack has been opened and the resealed? I have bought a few before and never had a real let down but I am also pretty skeptical that I have a real chance of getting anything amazing out of the packs. I haven't opened it yet, waiting for my wife to get home for that. Any answers that you can give would be helpful.

RE: Hot pack question
i know that seller you bought from. ive never seen complaints, but ive also never seen anyone say they got a big hit. he sells a lot of boxes of that stuff as well as selling hot packs, so definitely buyer beware

(06-12-2012, 06:26 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i know that seller you bought from. ive never seen complaints, but ive also never seen anyone say they got a big hit. he sells a lot of boxes of that stuff as well as selling hot packs, so definitely buyer beware
Thanks for the response. If I get a big hit I will make sure to post it but I am not gonna hold my breath.

if you buy hot packs and feel cheated you brought it on yourself Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

(06-12-2012, 07:50 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: if you buy hot packs and feel cheated you brought it on yourself Smile
that is very true. btw i love your banner and i too am a diehard ranger fan. how did you create that banner?

made it on my old comp with photoshop. im trying to save up to get a new copy of photoshop(my old one was a hacked version i bought in Iraq and it had like 4 trojan horses in it :/ ) so i havent made any in about a year.
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

The cut auto I got was a guy named Charlie Keller. It is numbered to 34. He played in the outfield with the Yankees with Gehrig.

5 time all-star, 3 100 rbi seasons, lifetime 286 hitter

dont know how much you paid, but a 60 dollar hit aint bad

(06-12-2012, 08:12 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: made it on my old comp with photoshop. im trying to save up to get a new copy of photoshop(my old one was a hacked version i bought in Iraq and it had like 4 trojan horses in it :/ ) so i havent made any in about a year.
Have you tried gimp? It's free and pretty easy to use

And Jacoby, you think that would sell for 60 bucks?
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(06-12-2012, 11:56 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Have you tried gimp? It's free and pretty easy to use

And Jacoby, you think that would sell for 60 bucks?
at least 25, as high as 60, depending on finding the right buyer. old yankee guys sell well, especially from cuts. it will depend on what kind of cut it is, how it is centered, etc, of course