`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here, Card Value?

New Here, Card Value?
Hey guys, so obviously I'm new here. I have a bunch of 1956 Topps baseball cards. Are they worth anything? Or any specific I should look for?

I also have some Bo Jackson's and Ken Griffey Jr. Rookie cards. They worth anything??

Thanks!

RE: New Here, Card Value?
every card has worth, every card has value. as does the online price guide, which you must pay for to find out the values of the cards in question

(06-12-2012, 02:09 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: every card has worth, every card has value. as does the online price guide, which you must pay for to find out the values of the cards in question
Does the online price guide tell if there's any interest?

it's a price guide, not miss cleo :p

as far as interest: check completed auctions on ebay

(06-12-2012, 02:14 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it's a price guide, not miss cleo :p

as far as interest: check completed auctions on ebay
Now that's good advice Smile

If you click on the card you're looking up it will show you the people that have that card listed as a want, it also shows the other members that have it.
Will ship first to proven Traders as I build my trade rep.
[Image: IMG_0002-2-1.jpg]
Will trade in your favor for this rainbow. Need: Purple/555,Red/25,ref,x-frac,superfractor, and plates

(06-12-2012, 02:15 PM)TlionsFan Wrote: If you click on the card you're looking up it will show you the people that have that card listed as a want, it also shows the other members that have it.
Woah no way! OK cool I'll give it a try. Thanks!