`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Series 2 Hobby Boxes & One Archives Hobby, With An Autograph Surprise(s)

RE: Two Series 2 Hobby Boxes & One Archives Hobby, With An Autograph Surprise(s)
HOLY COW DUDE!!!!! a Griffey jr. AND a Ryan auto thats awesome.....Congrats!Big Grin
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

RE: Two Series 2 Hobby Boxes & One Archives Hobby, With An Autograph Surprise(s)
lmk if the griffey becomes ft....I'm pretty sure I would have some cards you would be interested in.

I pulled a Griffey redemption as well. I don't see any Griffeys on eBay though. They really go for that much? I'm supposed to take the family to Lego Land at the end of the month. I may have to set up my first eBay auction...

Wow your lucky... I purchased two Series 2 Hobby boxes and didn't get a relic or auto card.

(06-10-2012, 09:23 AM)toddaray Wrote: Man those griffeys are going for 3 or 4 hundred bucks on ebay. You could sell it and buy a real nice auto of him in a reds uni and still have a ton of money left. Great score, good for you.
I was thinking the same thing so that is what I did. Rather have him in a Reds uni. and could use the extra money for vaction down the road.

Plus, it will be nice to have a Jr. card to go along with this Sr. I pulled a few years back:
[Image: reds0002.jpg]
Mat Latos & Chris Heisey collector.
2012 Bowman Chrome Mat Latos Rainbow done!
Looking for the last printing plate.

(06-11-2012, 05:48 PM)clay0224 Wrote: Wow your lucky... I purchased two Series 2 Hobby boxes and didn't get a relic or auto card.
You should be able to contact Topps to get one sent to you. They have "1 auto or relic" written on the box. I have not done it personally, but I think they have you take a picture/scan of the box barcode and maybe some from a few packs to verify.
[Image: badtime.jpg]