Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Michael Jordan PC Updated 7-9-2012

Michael Jordan PC Updated 7-9-2012
[Image: MichaelJordanJerseyCard.jpg]

[Image: MichaelJordanSweetSwatches.jpg]

[Image: MichaelJordanPremiumSwatches.jpg]

The premium swatches is /100 and the sweet swatches is numbered to /125.

Here is a link to the rest of the MJ collection.

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...ollection/

RE: New Additions to my MJ PC
that premium swatches card is sweet!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

2 out of the 3 you have there I was watching. Bid on the Legendary Frabrics card....assuming you just recently won these Smile Congrats on the cards, I love the giant swatch on the Ultimate card.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(06-10-2012, 09:03 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: 2 out of the 3 you have there I was watching. Bid on the Legendary Frabrics card....assuming you just recently won these Smile Congrats on the cards, I love the giant swatch on the Ultimate card.
LOL! Yep, I just got them on the bay. I was looking for the Premium Swatches for a long time and somebody always outbid me on the last minute. When I saw this one, I was determined to get it!!
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

Nice pickups congrats, man that Legendary Fabrics is sweet.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Good stuff...can't really go wrong with anything Jordan.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

nice stuff, the ultimate is a beauty!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-11-2012, 11:49 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: nice stuff, the ultimate is a beauty!!!!
Thanks pingbling. Just trying to keep up with the MJ PC. Have you added more stuff to yours?

(06-11-2012, 11:51 AM)edescartes Wrote: Thanks pingbling. Just trying to keep up with the MJ PC. Have you added more stuff to yours?
ive picked up around 20-30 new ones in the past couple of weeks, nothing major, couple of gu's, and some mid to low end inserts, ive got 2 or 3 more trades to come in and im going to make scans and update my pc thread.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-11-2012, 12:48 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: ive picked up around 20-30 new ones in the past couple of weeks, nothing major, couple of gu's, and some mid to low end inserts, ive got 2 or 3 more trades to come in and im going to make scans and update my pc thread.
When they get there please post scans. It is cool to see other Jordan Collections to get an idea of what else to get for mine!!