`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes I Get Bored ..... Version 6.0

RE: Sometimes I Get Bored ..... Version 6.0
Wow the rack looks even better with cards on it! Love the Namath!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Man those are great. Have you tried doing team logos?
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(06-09-2012, 06:45 PM)branesergen Wrote: Wow the rack looks even better with cards on it! Love the Namath!
thanks Smile jr just picked that up Monday ..... got that and a Merlin Olson auto/mem for a Cam Newton Smile think he did okay with that deal Blush
(06-09-2012, 06:50 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Man those are great. Have you tried doing team logos?
thanks Smile

nice looking work!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Another thing you might try is a thinner rectangular base with a back shaped like a letter to hold up the card. The letter could be the city's initial, team's initial, or player's initial. So looking at it straight on, it looks like a letter (say, an S) on a stand -- S -- and from the sides, it will look like an L with a thicker bottom -- L
If that makes any sense... Wink

Oh, and one last thing... I know this is just the uptight mathematician in me, but your slants are going the wrong direction in your regular 1/1 and the reversed ones for the plates.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(06-09-2012, 08:19 PM)all day baby Wrote: Another thing you might try is a thinner rectangular base with a back shaped like a letter to hold up the card. The letter could be the city's initial, team's initial, or player's initial. So looking at it straight on, it looks like a letter (say, an S) on a stand -- S -- and from the sides, it will look like an L with a thicker bottom -- L
If that makes any sense... Wink

Oh, and one last thing... I know this is just the uptight mathematician in me, but your slants are going the wrong direction in your regular 1/1 and the reversed ones for the plates.
thanks bud Smile did this one for jr a while ago .....

[Image: 100_4030.jpg]

and I know the slants off ..... I do them both ways to be "different" sometimes .....

Those look great with cards in them!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(06-09-2012, 08:31 PM)pbean Wrote: thanks bud Smile did this one for jr a while ago .....

[Image: 100_4030.jpg]

and I know the slants off ..... I do them both ways to be "different" sometimes .....
That is exactly the design I was talking about, except you went one step further with the acrylic! Awesome!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed