`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving Away 2012 Archives Cards

Giving Away 2012 Archives Cards
Hey folks, I busted 2 boxes of Archives and have a bunch of inserts, SPs and base that I'm happy to give to folks who are building sets. Let me know what you need, and if I've got it, I'll send it along your way. Cheers.

Note: Only looking to help set builders, can't take requests for specific players or team, sorry.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Giving Away 2012 Archives Cards
I am putting the set together and would be more than willing to send you something back for some of my needs. Let me know!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Lemme know what you need and I'll see what I've got. I'm not gonna put them all in my org, as I won't be hanging onto all of it. Either post here or send me a PM. Cheers.

(06-10-2012, 02:49 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I am putting the set together and would be more than willing to send you something back for some of my needs. Let me know!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Here is my needs thread.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1502097.html

Let me know what we can work out!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]