`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notifying someone of a trade

Notifying someone of a trade
I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to let someone know they have an offer. I personally am terrible about checking because I don't have current stuff and keep forgetting that Beckett doesn't notify you like with the message feature.
I went to this person's profile to send pm - no public email. Tried to go pm by way of forum thread - no posts lol. He was signed in today.
Thanks for any advice.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

RE: Notifying someone of a trade
All you can do is either:

A. PM the crud out of him/her.
B. PM a MOD and have them get ahold of them.

(06-09-2012, 12:38 AM)DannyLeslie5 Wrote: All you can do is either:

A. PM the crud out of him/her.
B. PM a MOD and have them get ahold of them.
I can't figure out how to pm them
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Click on their name and its on the right hand side " Send "his name here" a Privete Message"

If you have a email set up that you check on a regular basis set up your profile to notify you of new trades. I don't even check the trade screen unless my email says I have something going on there like comment, new offer ect. As for the guy your trying to trade with...if it has been a while and he has signed in and not responded that might be a hint of something bad. Might work something out and take a month to send lol. Happened to me is why I mention it. If nothing new happens with a trade after 7 days I cancel. Anyways hope you get it figured out with him Smile
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

Lots of people use the org to put their collection in, but dont use the boards and or trade! i have seen a few PC cards by searching beckett but the people that have them listed dont ever get on the forum. They dont have any posts and dont respond to PM's. They are most likely collectors not traders!
PM WORKS BEST!!! PLEASE PM ME RESPONSES!!!!I am looking for Steelers and HOF/Retired Players!

https://www.flickr.com/gp/143057967@N04/202x56

Made open offer to you.
WTTF LaDainian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates, and nice Chargers I don't have yet.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing