Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Trader to the Site

New Trader to the Site
Hey guys,
New trader here, been collecting for a few years now.....new to the beckett site, iv been working on filling my ORG. all day still new to a few things. Any trading info helps and check out some of my cards shoot me some offers!! Looking to get the ball rolling with some trades, cant wait. Im a big Seguin and Quick collector mainly but im open to look at all offers. Looking forward to meeting new traders, and ill be posting new cards to trade every week!
Thanks guys,
Justin

RE: New Trader to the Site
(06-06-2012, 05:05 PM)JBotelho11 Wrote: Hey guys,
New trader here, been collecting for a few years now.....new to the beckett site, iv been working on filling my ORG. all day still new to a few things. Any trading info helps and check out some of my cards shoot me some offers!! Looking to get the ball rolling with some trades, cant wait. Im a big Seguin and Quick collector mainly but im open to look at all offers. Looking forward to meeting new traders, and ill be posting new cards to trade every week!
Thanks guys,
Justin
welcome to the community justin, feel free to check my trade list
and if you have any questions about the system jut shoot me a pm
and ill try and help.
JV

Hi Justin,

I sent you an offer. Please let me know. Thanks!

MC
Go Habs Go!!! Always collecting Montreal Canadiens cards. Especially Price, Roy, Subban and Saku Koivu.

offer sent
Collecting hockey, pre 1990 OPC, YG's, autos, jerseys, mid-range cards, and a set builder of various sets.

Hello Justin, welcome to Beckett! Sending a pm.

Hey Justin! Welcome to the Beckett Hockey Community! If you ever need a hand with anything, just give one of the more experienced members a nod and I am sure that you will find whatever answers you need! If I have anything that you are looking for, shoot me an offer and I am sure that we can get a trade done! Best wishes!

Randi